Off-site airport parking is a boon for travelers. Often they prove to be cheaper than parking lots run by airports and online discounts and other conveniences make the option even more attractive.
Satellite parking lots face competition and so it is easy for those in the know to save big.
Here are a few insights:
1. Keep a tab on offers. As the race for success becomes intense [url=http://www.cheapjerseyshornets.com/percy-miller-jersey/]Cheap Percy Miller Jersey[/url] , all sites run attractive offers giving away coupons or web only deals. Many offer an e-coupon that entitles the user to a day鈥檚 free parking at selected parking lots. This means a saving of US$ 18. Other offers give away a day if you park for two days or 50% off on the first days parking fee.
2. If you are a frequent user of parking lots check for offers where a parking operator with a major presence near airports you use offers a 50% discount if you purchase a certain number of parking vouchers online or on the phone using your credit card.
3. Many parking sites have a different rate for different parking positions. Check on the kinds of parking and rate differences. You could save up to $ 55 for a seven day parking.
4. Ask for rates depending on the length of stay. Rates vary so if you are going to need parking for a week then you could get a higher discount than the daily rate on offer.
5. Many run a frequent user program where repeat customers are offered many facilities. This is similar to frequent flier programs.
6. Find out if the lots you use offer special discounts to members of AARP, AAA [url=http://www.cheapjerseyshornets.com/larry-johnson-jersey/]Cheap Larry Johnson Jersey[/url] , or other such organizations. In fact, AA members save between 10-20% on parking. Some sites even offer the service of picking up and dropping your car from the airport terminal.
7. Do your research well compare providers [url=http://www.cheapjerseyshornets.com/]Wholesale Charlotte Hornets Jerseys[/url] , the rates on offer, as well as facilities at the place you need to park. If you are clever you can get more for less.
8. Before you travel use the internet to check on daily and weekly parking offers. There are free days [url=http://www.cheapjerseyshornets.com/]Wholesale Hornets Jerseys[/url] , discounted weekly rates, and guaranteed rates on offer at various times. You can avail the offer by making a booking online or printing out the page with a code and presenting it to the cashier at the parking lot.
9. Keep track of promotions especially during holiday seasons. Many lots accept coupons and give away discounts offered by consumer products
10. Often pre-booking parking can get you a saving of even 60% and more.
11. Hotels often offer parking specials [url=http://www.cheapjerseyshornets.com/]Cheap Charlotte Hornets Jerseys[/url] , so make use of the extra facility being offered by the hotel you plan to stay in.
12. Some travel agents who book flight tickets offer advice or coupons for parking at the point of exit and entry. Ask you agent when you book your flight.
Off site parking is not just fast and convenient it can be a saving too.
More About the Author
I started writing articles since 2001 and have been enjoyed doing it. I was graduated from the University of Cardiff.
Total Views: 268Word Count: 483See All articles From Author
Finding Office Supplies Online Business Articles | December 3, 2012
Today with businesses slowly and steadily finding more competitors entering into markets there is a gradual growing awareness of the need to cut costs.?
Today with businesses slowly and steadily finding more competitors entering into markets there is a gradual growing awareness of the need to cut costs. With the consumer base in touch like never before through social media and advertising about products and relevant qualities [url=http://www.cheapjerseyshornets.com/]Cheap Hornets Jerseys[/url] , certain markets can no longer exist through higher pricing. Small enterprises and start ups everywhere have realized the need to find competitive advantage in every single operation, be it in managing people or buying office supplies cheaply. The Internet again serves a purpose here in assembling products and services across a wide spectrum of industries and providing them to buyers at cheaper rates. Office supplies onlinedo not stray from this path.
The supplies may be just writing pens or desks or printers but the statistics all point towards a trend of increased transactions over the Internet in purchasing such items. The idea is to forego cumbersome trips to different stores and bypassing salespeople and associated paraphernalia to buying these items off the Internet. People all over the world are witnesses to the revolution of online shopping and businesses are no exception to this rule. The beauty of searching and routing products through the Internet lies in the comfort and flexibility in doing the same that cannot be done in a store. Looking for an appropriate desk in different stores is now being relegated to something of a myth with the Internet offering the same with more options albeit without having to move around for it.
An additional factor that cannot be ignored is the fact that these products can be sourced and additionally compared to other products with an exhaustive analysis of features and benefits. Similar products can be compared through the use of search engines that provide information related to the products in hand. After comparing and more you can select the product of your choice and route it through the vendor who will deliver it to you and maybe throw in a couple of discounts depending on the order size. If indeed the business in question is a new one then the vendor becomes more